Hello, dear friends and members of beatlefreaks!
It's not the first time that the group warn you about this, but there are still A LOT of people trying to submit copyrighted photos in the gallery. I think there may be a misunderstanding, so this is a message to clarify what is allowed and what is forbidden in beatlefreaks (multilanguage!):
Photos of the Beatles that you didn't take BY YOURSELF (like for example photos of Paul taken by Linda or of Ringo taken by George Martin) will be refused in beatlefreaks. Even if you wrote "this picture isn't mine" in the comment or title, it will be refused. Refused pics also include:
- photos that you didn't take but you wrote a message on it
- photomanipulations on which you can clearly see it was a photo that you didn't take
- black and white photos that you coloured
The group doesn't accept those in any way. But we will ACCEPT:
- photos of the Beatles that you took yourself during a concert or any event
- cosplays of the Beatles that you did yourself, even if you based it on copyrighted photos
- any photo that you took yourself, relative to the Beatles
And of course, beatlefreaks ALSO refuses plagiarism and stolen art. ^^"
I hope this message is clear enough. If you still have doubts or questions, don't hesitate to send a note to the group. We would be happy to answer you. But please, stop sending photos that you didn't take by yourself, thank you.
Have a very nice day and thanks for your attention!!!